Hungarian as a Foreign Language Teacher
Hi, it’s nice to meet you!
As you may see this language teaching site is a one person business, in which the main - and the only teacher is me! I have been teaching languages for years now, mostly English and Hungarian. I am a native Hungarian person, I have been living here since I was born, with little interruptions: these occasions I moved abroad or to a foreign city, to practice teaching my culture and language for foreigners - like you!
Teaching is my passion, while I have always wanted to experience different worlds and perspectives via meeting other cultures and people. Language teaching and learning are both very important to me. I have experienced your site many times, so I gladly announce that I know how it feels to choose a teacher and a language, and then keeping up with your decision. I can surely say that you are going to be in right hands!
Let’s hit the books together!
I know we will enjoy learning Hungarian together, so I'm giving you the first private lesson for FREE. Just click here and make an appointment:
- Hungarian as a foreign language teacher MA, Károli Gáspár University of Reformed Church, Budapest
- Hungarian and English linguistics, literature and culture, language tutor BA, Károli Gáspár University of Reformed Church, Budapest
- Hungarian language and culture, interdisciplined studies, University of Helsinki, Finno-ugric Studies, Less Widely-Taught-Languages’ Department, Helsinki, Finland
Experience, as Hungarian teacher
- Debrecen Summer University, Debrecen, Hungary
- Australian- Hungarian “save the hungarian school” project, online and personal teaching method
- Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
- Uinversity of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
- Artemisszió Foundation, Budapest, Hungary
- Learn Hungarian - private school project 🙂
- private lesson,
- private groups,
- online lessons
- Cosmopolitan Lingua language school
- English language courses for Hungarians
- elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, intermediate plus groups
- private teaching in English - business and corporate English
Above adjusting the teaching method to your own goals, as a teacher I am in charge of planning the lessons on the best way that suits you, and have to deal with several personal skill and feature differences appearing. On the other hand, you are the student who has to face these challenges personally, while you are the subject and the predicate of them at once!
In a nutshell: I’m in the urgent need to work with the modernest and the most widely varied way I can. This profession allows - and demands - continual self-improvement, from and for me - and you, too.
This idea alters the whole process of teaching. I use the newest and most innovative facilities during the lessons, while building them onto traditional and well-prooved methods.
After a classical “read-learn-practice” occasion you surely get a “talk-talk-talk” lesson, which is followed by corrections, rewising, drilling (this is the so-called “intense learning movement”) and later developing the dialogues. Plus the audio-visual effects. Sounds temptating, doesn’t it?
In addition, private groups and upper-intermediate lessons offer the opportunity of projects, which are based on the learners’ abilities and creativity, but depend on merely nothing more. If you ask me, this is one of the richest learning method to be reached in the whole language market!