6 reasons to Learn Hungarian with Éva:
Your first lesson (90 minutes) is absolutely FREE, you don't risk anything!
Learning Hungarian with a private teacher is more effective than in a language school
The course plan is adjusted to YOUR very own needs, not the other way around
Your Hungarian teacher is native, professional Hungarian as a foreign language teacher
You can also start learning Hungarian in small private groups of maximum 4 persons
Learn Hungarian in a beautiful environment in the hills of Buda
Testimonials by some of my lovely students:
- My daughter and I studied together with Eva for two weeks. The online lessons were great. Eva was enthusiastic, well prepared and flexible in scheduling lessons. She asked us questions and guided us through responses, which built up our listening and conversational skills. Two weeks is such a short time, but we wanted to learn as much Hungarian as we could when we were in the Budapest together. Eva really helped us towards this goal. We hope to study with her again.
- Part language teacher, part language psychologist, Éva has helped me progress in my language learning by leaps and bounds. She has the right amount of "You can do this" mixed with "You are capable of more." Instead of calling out deficiencies in demoralizing ways or ignoring obvious gaps, Éva was able to help me move forward at a brisk, but not overwhelming pace. Her methods incorporated the real life schedule of a busy ex-pat without moving away from an appropriate time table for language acquisition. The time and money invested in my language learning with Éva was time and money well spent.
- Éva is an exceptional teacher and makes the lessons interesting and fun. I would highly recommend anyone looking to learn Hungarian to take lessons with Éva
- Communication and talking, basic conversations were most important at the lessons – for the first time I feel like I really learnt some useful stuff.
- When I go to our lessons, I feel like I am meeting a very good friend 🙂
- I was always bad at grammar and languages, but Évi is really patient with me and she speaks very clearly. I still make mistakes, but now I see the structure better and I am not afraid to talk, which is the best result for me ever!